Returns and Refunds
Right to cancel
Pursuant to Article 52 of Italian Legislative Decree 206/2005, as amended by Italian Legislative Decree 21/2014, the Client may withdraw from the Conditions and therefore from the purchase agreement for any reason, without need for an explanation and without incurring any penalty, within 14 (fourteen) working days from the date of receiving the products.
In order to exercise the right to cancel set out in the preceding Clause 5.1, the Client shall send notification to FiloBlu within the time limits indicated to the following email address email@example.com or by means of the form provided for that purpose on the Website.
Registered users can access the "Return" section of their user dashboard and manage return requests.
Unregistered users must complete the form at one of the following addresses:
UNITED KINGDOM: https://www.barrett.it/gb/guest/order/
In the case of withdrawal, the Customer must, at his/her own expense, return the products to Barrett within 14 (fourteen ) days of said withdrawal, to the following address: Via Gesù 9 20121 Milano Italy. Il suddetto termine sarà rispettato se il Cliente eseguirà la rispedizione prima della scadenza del periodo di 14 (quattordici) giorni, indipendentemente dalla data in cui successivamente i Prodotti saranno effettivamente riconsegnati a FiloBlu. La merce dovrà essere restituita integra, completa di tutte le sue parti e negli imballi originali (buste e confezioni), custodita ed eventualmente adoperata per il tempo strettamente necessario per stabilirne e verificarne natura, caratteristiche e taglia, secondo la normale diligenza, senza che vi siano segni di usura o sporcizia, nel rispetto delle condizioni di seguito riportate:
- the right of withdrawal may be applied to the Product purchased in its entirety; it is not possible to exercise the right of withdrawal solely for a part of the Product purchased (e.g.: accessories, additions, etc...);
- for withdrawal to be possible, the Product must be unopened and returned in its original packaging, complete in all parts (including packaging, any documentation and accessory items, such as labels, cards, tags, seals, etc.);
- the shipping costs (and any customs duties, if present) to return the Product will be paid solely and exclusively by the Customer.
- the Customer is solely and exclusively liable for shipment of the returned Products, up until certified receipt at the warehouse indicated by Filoblu;
- in the case of damage to the goods during transport, FiloBlu will notify the Customer, to allow him/her to submit a claim against the courier chosen and obtain the relative refund; the Product will then be placed at the disposal of the Customer and the withdrawal request simultaneously cancelled;
- FiloBlu may not be held liable, under any circumstances, for damage, theft or loss occurring during or dependent upon shipment for return.
FiloBlu shall arrange to refund the Client for the whole amount paid, net of consignment charges incurred and any customs duty paid for importation, within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of cancellation, by transferring the debited amount, via the same payment method used by the Client for the initial transaction, unless otherwise agreed. In any case, the Client shall not bear any expenses incurred as a consequence of said refund. FiloBlu may withhold the refund until the returned product is received or until such time as the Client can prove that the product has been properly dispatched, whichever is sooner.
The Customer is liable for any loss in value of the Products resulting from handling other than what is strictly necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of said Products. Consequently, if the returned Products are damaged (e.g. signs of wear and tear, scrapes, scratches, dents, etc.), not complete in all parts and accessories (including the labels and tags attached to the Product, which must be unaltered and still attached), not accompanied by the instructions/notes/manuals attached, by the original packets and packaging and by the warranty certificate, if present, the Customer will be liable for said lower value of the Product and will only be entitled to a refund of the amount corresponding with the residual value of the Product. For this purpose, the Customer is asked not to handle the Products beyond what is strictly necessary to establish their nature, characteristics and functioning and to cover the original wrapping of the Products with protective packaging which ensures it is not damaged and is protected during transport, including against writing or labels. FiloBlu reserves the right to check the conditions in which the Products are returned after the right of withdrawal is exercised and to inform the Customer via e-mail of any loss in value of the Products resulting from handling other than what is strictly necessary to establish their nature, characteristics and functioning, and to make the refund referred to in Article 5.4 above taking said lower value into account.