GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE ON
Art.1 – General provisions
- This site https://www.barrett.it is owned by BARRETT Srl, with headquarters in Parma, Via T. Ravasini n.11/B, with VAT number 00619520349 and PEC address email@example.com and is dedicated to the sale and distribution of luxury men's shoes and Made in Italy handcrafted footwear.
- Browsing in this area, the User can view the products, select them for purchase, use the shipping and home delivery service and pay the amount due according to the methods indicated below. By accessing the "Orders" section , navigation and the transmission of a purchase order on the site imply acceptance of the Conditions and Data Protection Policies adopted by the site itself and indicated therein.
- These General Conditions of Sale apply to the sale of products by Barrett Srl, with registered office in Parma, Via T. Ravasini n.11/B, VAT number 00619520349 (PEO: firstname.lastname@example.org; PEC : info @ pec.barrett.it ) with exclusive reference to purchases made on the website https://www.barrett.it .
- Before accessing the shop section available on the site, and therefore proceeding with the order, the User is required to consult these General Conditions of Sale which are generally and unconditionally accepted at the time of purchase.
- The User is invited to consult periodically and in any case before each purchase the current General Conditions of Sale, the terms of which Barrett Srl reserves the right to modify unilaterally and without notice.
Art.2 – Object
- These General Conditions of Sale govern the offer, forwarding and acceptance of purchase orders for products on the website https://www.barrett.it and do not govern the supply or sale of products by parties other than the aforementioned seller who are present on the same site through links, banners or other hypertext links.
- Before submitting an order and purchasing the products, the User is invited to check the conditions of sale applicable to the real interlocutor with whom he is interfacing.
Art.3 - Customer
The user who intends to register or sign purchase orders in any case guarantees that the data provided is true, correct, updated, referring to the person or company who inserts them or inserts them with the consent of the third party, assuming all responsibility in order to the correctness and truthfulness of the information provided.
Art.4 – How to register on the site.
- To make purchases through the site https://www.barrett.it, the User is required to register by providing some personal information as requested in the specific LogIn-Account section and following the guided procedure. At any time, the registered user can access his profile to update or modify his data.
- The registered user undertakes to provide an e-mail address which he can legitimately use and which he regularly accesses. At any time, the User has the right to cancel his profile by accessing the appropriate section.
Art.5 - Products
- All the products on the site and the relative prices constitute an offer to the public with the limitations and methods contained on the site itself and in these General Conditions of Sale.
- The images and/or illustrative or descriptive photographs of the products accompanying the information sheets are merely indicative and have the sole purpose of presenting the products, although they are not perfectly representative of the specific characteristics of the product itself.
Art.6 – Conclusion of the Contract
- To conclude the purchase, it is necessary to fill in the order form in electronic format and send it by following the instructions in the appropriate section.
- It contains the reference to the General Conditions of Sale, the images and characteristics of each product, the relative price, the means of payment that can be used, the methods of delivery of the products purchased and the relative shipping and delivery costs ( if due), methods and times for returning the products purchased.
- Before concluding the contract, you will be asked to confirm that you have read the General Conditions of Sale including the processing of personal data.
- The contract is considered concluded when the seller receives the order form completed by the User, after verifying the correctness of the data contained therein. The guided procedure allows you to consider the order confirmed with the receipt of the relative communication of " order confirmation " which also contains the " order number ".
- Once the contract is concluded, Barrett Srl will take charge of the order received and will proceed with its evasion.
Art.7 – Availability of products
- The availability of the products refers to the effective one at the time the User places the order. However, this availability must be considered purely indicative because, due to the simultaneous presence of several Users on the site, the products could be sold to other customers before the order is confirmed.
- Even after sending the order confirmation e-mail, there may be cases of partial or total unavailability of the products. In this case, the order will be automatically adjusted with the elimination of the unavailable product and the user will be immediately informed via e-mail.
- If the User requests, due to the unavailability of the products, the cancellation of the order, Barrett Srl undertakes to refund the amount paid within 14 days from the moment in which it became aware of the User's decision to terminate the contract, by transferring the amount with the same payment method used by the Customer for the initial transaction.
Art.8 – Payment methods and prices .
- The price of the products is that indicated from time to time on the site, except where there is an obvious error, and are to be understood as inclusive of taxes and VAT.
- In the event of an error, Barrett Srl will notify the buyer as soon as possible, allowing confirmation of the order at the right amount or cancellation of the same. In any case, there will be no obligation for Barrett Srl to supply what is sold at the lower price incorrectly indicated.
- Prices may vary at any time. The changes do not affect orders for which order confirmation has already been sent.
- Shipping costs or any costs related to the chosen payment method are not included in the prices published on the site. They will be communicated in advance to the Customer once the desired products and the chosen payment option have been selected, and will be added to the cart. It will be sufficient to follow the instructions for the purchase, entering or verifying the information requested in each step of the process. Order details may be changed before payment.
- Payment can be made via: i) paypal ; ii) credit card . In this case, it should be noted that Barrett Srl is unable to access the information relating to the credit card used by the Customer for the execution of the transaction, since such information transits over a protected connection directly to the credit institution that manages it. the transaction. No responsibility, therefore, remains with Barrett Srl for any fraudulent or illegal use of credit cards by third parties at the time of payment through the site.; iii) bank transfer . In this case, the reference coordinates will be communicated through the guided procedure when ordering. The shipment of the goods will take place, in any case, only upon verified receipt of the payment.
Art.9 - Delivery.
- Barrett Srl normally carries out deliveries and shipments throughout the national territory. It reserves the right to accept or refuse deliveries requested outside the Italian or European borders, with reference to which the shipping costs could undergo significant variations. These costs will in any case be communicated in advance to the Customer. In any case, with regard to deliveries requested in non-EU countries, any import customs fees will be charged to the recipient. Therefore, the Customer is invited to contact the customs authorities of the reference country in advance to check the costs and any import limits.
- Barrett Srl will deliver to the User's home as indicated at the time of purchase.
- The order will be processed for fulfillment upon receipt of the order confirmation and delivery to the recipient will be received within 24-48 hours or in the shortest possible time (Saturdays, Sundays and holidays excluded). In the event that the recipient User manifests special needs and/or requirements for the delivery, the timing will be adjusted and personalized accordingly.
- If it is not possible to carry out the delivery due to unavailability of the recipient User, the new delivery date will be rescheduled.
- If delivery is not possible in any case for reasons not attributable to Barrett Srl, after 30 days from the date on which the order is available for delivery, any existing contract between Barrett Srl and the User will be considered terminated. Consequently, the amounts paid by way of price will be refunded to the User, including shipping and/or delivery costs, with the exception of those relating to the choice of a particular delivery method other than the standard/ordinary one offered. The transport deriving from the termination of the contract could have additional costs which will be charged to the buyer.
- Shipping costs are charged to the buyer and are highlighted at the time of placing the order.
Art.10 – Warranty and commercial compliance.
- Upon receipt of the shipment, the Customer is invited to verify the perfect integrity of the packaging, taking care to always put the wording "subject to inspection" on the document that will be delivered by the courier. If there is evidence of visible damage, even slight, it is essential to insert the wording " specific control reserve " on the paper or digital documents that the courier will deliver, briefly describing the lack or visible defect.
- Couriers are obliged to receive the affixing of the control reserve even in the absence of anomalies and even if they use electronic devices such as PDAs (also a special space is provided for the latter).
- It is also important to send communication regarding problems concerning the physical integrity, correspondence or completeness of the products received within 7 days by email to email@example.com or to firstname.lastname@example.org ; after this term, the exceptions can no longer be raised against Barrett Srl, which will not assume any responsibility.
- In case of non-compliance, the user will have the right to obtain the replacement of the product free of charge, or an agreed price reduction or the termination of the contract relating to the disputed products, with the consequent return of the price paid.
- All products sold by Barrett Srl are covered by a 24-month warranty for lack of conformity. To use the warranty, the customer is invited to keep the invoice or receipt, together with the transport document.
- The guarantee for lack of conformity will apply on condition that the product has been used correctly, in compliance with its intended use and as recommended in the use and washing instructions that accompany the product.
- In the event that Barrett Srl is unable to return a product under warranty, restored or replaced to the Customer, it will be able to proceed with the appropriate reduction of the price paid or with the refund of the entire amount paid, with termination of the contract.
- In cases where the operation of the guarantee provides for the return of the product, the same must be returned by the Customer in its original packaging, complete with all its parts (including packaging and any accessory documentation).
Art.11 – Right of withdrawal .
- The Customer can withdraw from the contract for any reason and without the need to give reasons within 14 working days from the date of receipt of the product, in compliance with the provisions of article 52 of Legislative Decree 206/2005 and subsequent additions and amendments .
- To exercise the right of withdrawal, the Customer must send Barrett Srl, within the indicated deadline, a written communication to the e-mail address email@example.com using the appropriate format on the site in the "RETURNS" section.
- In case of withdrawal, the Customer must send the products to Barrett Srl at his own expense within 14 days of the notification of withdrawal.
- The returned goods must be intact, complete with all its parts and original packaging (envelopes and boxes), free from signs of wear or dirt, maintained according to ordinary diligence.
- The shipping costs and, if any, the customs costs, in the event of withdrawal and return, remain the responsibility of the Customer.
- The shipment of the returned products is under the exclusive responsibility of the Customer up to the moment of the certificate of receipt of the same at the destination of the Barrett Srl warehouse. In the event of detected damage to the goods during transport, Barrett Srl will promptly notify the Customer so that he may decide to file a complaint against the courier in charge and obtain any reimbursement and/or compensation from them. In this case, the product will be made available to the Customer and the request for withdrawal cancelled.
- Barrett Srl will refund the Customer the full amount already paid, net of any additional shipping costs pursuant to art. 56, paragraph 2, of Legislative Decree 21/14), within 14 (fourteen) days of withdrawal, by transferring the amount charged, using the same means of payment used by the Customer for the initial transaction, unless otherwise agreed. In any case, the Customer will not incur any costs as a consequence of said reimbursement. Barrett Srl may suspend the refund until receipt of the returned product.
- The Customer is responsible for any diminished value of the Products resulting from handling other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Products themselves. Therefore, if the returned Products are damaged (for example with signs of wear, abrasion, nicks, scratches, deformations, etc.), not complete with all their elements and accessories (including the labels and tags unchanged and attached to the Product) , not accompanied by the attached instructions/notes/manuals, by the original packaging and by the guarantee certificate, where present, the Customer will be liable for the decrease in the value of the Product, and will be entitled to a refund of the amount equal to the residual value of the Product . To this end, therefore, the Customer is invited not to manipulate the Products beyond what is strictly necessary to establish their nature, characteristics and functioning and to cover the original packaging of the Products with other protective packaging that preserves their integrity and protect it during transport also from writing or labels. Barrett Srl reserves the right to verify the condition in which the Products will eventually be returned as a result of exercising the right of withdrawal and to communicate via e-mail to the Customer any decrease in the value of the Products resulting from handling other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Products themselves, and to proceed with the refund taking into account the said decrease in value.
Art.12 – Data processing.
Art.13 – Applicable law and competent court.
- These General Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law and interpreted on the basis of it.
- Any inherent and/or consequent disputes must be resolved exclusively by the Italian jurisdictional authority. If the user plays the role of consumer, disputes must be referred and resolved by the competent authority for the territory with reference to the domicile or residence of the same. The possibilities of accessing the ODR ( Online Dispute Regulation ) platforms and the ADR ( Alternative Dispute Resolution ) systems remain unaffected.